Who are Hogies Online?
Hogies Online (KDT UK Ltd) is a company registered in the United Kingdom. We are based at Units C5 & C6F, Nup End Business Centre, Old Knebworth, Hertfordshire, SG3 6QJ. Company registration number 06845275.
What are our legal bases?
There are a number of reasons why we may collect and use your personal data.
These include –
- Your consent
- Contractual obligations
- To comply with the law
- Legitimate interest
You are entitled to see a copy of the personal information we keep about you, and to request for this information to be amended or removed.
What information do we collect?
We collect the following information from you -
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on our website. This includes information provided at the time of registering to use the website and purchasing goods (your email address, name, address and/or telephone number).
- If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence.
- When you engage with us on social media.
- When you enter prize draws or competitions.
- Details of transactions you carry out through the website and of the fulfilment of your orders.
- We may automatically collect non-personal information about your visit to our website to assist us in providing you with the most effective service possible. This information is anonymous.
- We may collect information about your computer. Such as operating system and browser type, for system administration and marketing purposes.
- We automatically log your IP address (the unique address which identifies your computer on the internet) to aid in fraud prevention.
How do we use your information?
- To process any orders.
- To respond to queries.
- To carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us.
- To ensure that content from the website is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer.
- To provide you with information, products or services which we feel may be of interest to you, where you have consented to be contacted.
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our service, when you choose to do so.
- To notify you about changes to our service.
- We may also use your data, or permit selected third parties to use your data, to provide you with information about goods and services which may be of interest to you.
- Please note, credit card details are not retained online. The only information stored is a customer's transaction history, name, address & email address.
We may store cookies on your computer when you visit our website. Cookies help us understand how our website is used and facilitates your use of our website. You can remove or block these cookies, however if you do so, our website services may not function as effectively.
How do we protect your personal data and how long do we hold it for?
We understand how much data security matters to our customers. Thus, we will treat your data with great care and take all appropriate measures to protect it.
- Whenever we collect or process personal data, we only keep it for as long as it is necessary to hold for the purpose for which it was collected.
- We secure access to our website using ‘https’ technology.
Will we share your personal data with third parties?
We sometimes share your personal data with trusted third parties, we provide only the information they need to perform their specific services –
- Our marketing company who help us manage our communications with you.
- Operational companies such as delivery couriers (Royal Mail and DPD).
- We may share your information with law enforcement, regulatory or Government bodies if required to do so. For example, this information could assist in fraud management.
We will not disclose any personal information without your permission, unless we are legally entitled or obliged to do so.
Will we transfer your personal data outside of the European
The data you provide will be stored or processed by third-party data processing companies outside the EEA, such as the USA. We have ensured all third-party companies we work with outside the EEA are GDPR compliant.
What about customers who live outside the UK?
By providing your personal data to us you consent to the processing of your personal data by us or on our behalf. You have the right to ask us not to process your data in certain ways.
We will transfer your personal data between countries where necessary to enable us to supply the goods or services you have requested.
We will transfer your personal data from your country of residence to ourselves and to trusted third party companies which we use.
You are giving your consent to this overseas use, transfer and disclosure of your personal data outside your country of residence when you trade with us.
We’ll ensure that reasonable steps are taken to prevent third parties outside your country of residence using your personal data in any way that’s not set out in this Privacy Notice.
How do we keep your data up to date?
We know it is important that the information we keep about you is as accurate as possible. To review or change any of your account details please visit the ‘My Account’ section of our website or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you wish to unsubscribe from our email marketing, you can click the unsubscribe link in any email communication that we send you.
How do you contact the regulator?
Should you have any concerns regarding how we have held your data, you have the right to make a complaint to the Information Commissioner’s Office.
Contact details –
Call 0303 123 1113